Monday, May 28, 2007

My Own World - My Thoughts...

I am so busy that , I dont have time to fall sick !

I am young at heart..This when you repeat , shows that you are getting old ! and you wanna say to the world that you are fighting your best to keep abreast !Its in thinking that we should be young. Unconventional , breaking the barriers , Sponteneous ...


Overheard in a college :
'I have won my battle for Sex , But its my virginity that I lost ! '

These are tit-bits of my thoughts.
Don't say you want only the first one , you should have bits too !

Think Global, Act Cubicle.

Good programming is 99% smelly sweat and 1% coffee , consumed with Junk Food.

I live in the coluds.Reality is not for me.People say I should come down.That the clouds are not a place for grownups to be. I smile at them. May be ond day , I say may one day day i will come down. But I never will. Reality is not for me. I shall stay up here. The view is quite breathtaking.

I think about you everyday.
They say 'Get a Life'.
I say simple ' No'.
( After all you are my life ! )

No comments: